Friday, February 15, 2008

A(nother) Meme

(because it's Friday and I need some fun)

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Auntie Em in the Wizard of Oz. Do Not Laugh. The fact that it is a Seminal Movie In My Life is incidental.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Nope. But only my pumas have laces, anyway.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Yes.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Ice cream in ANY incarnation, but I love dark chocolate peppermint that I mix up at Coldstone Creamery. And yes, that's my sugar allocation for about a week.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? hair/clothes

15. RED OR PINK? Pink.

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF? What, I'm not allowed to like everything? (kidding)

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My family, my godbaby (OK yes he's 10, but give me a break)
18. What shoes and bottoms are you wearing now? My blue and pink pj pants and socks.

19. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? A Buckeye. :)

20. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Nothin'. But Idina Menzel is in the car.

21. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? blue.

22. FAVORITE SMELLS? things cooking in the over, garlic sizzling in the skillet, roses, flowers in general, the air by the ocean, my Coco Mademoiselle perfum.

23. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My mom.

24. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Football (high school, college, and pro), college b-ball, hockey, and occasionally golf and tennis. And I love the Olympics!

25. HAIR COLOR? blonde.

26. EYE COLOR? blue.

27. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yup.

28. FAVORITE FOOD? Pasta. Pasta. More pasta.

29. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? To quote Fauna, "I just love happy endings."

30. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Becoming Jane (bien sur!)

31. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? pink

32. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer.

33. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs.

34. FAVORITE DESSERT? You put chocolate in it, I'll eat it.

35. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Let's make that books. "A Year in Provence", "Searching for Jane Austen", "Confessions" (St. Augustine), "The Interior Castle", "Orthodoxy"

36. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? I got myself an iBook, therefore no mouse pad.

37. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? Fox News with Brit Hume.

38. FAVORITE SOUNDS? great music. Babies laughing, cooing, whatever. Kids playing in the swimming pool.

39. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? I have no opinion.

40. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Orlando.

41. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Besides being obsessive about movie quotes? (:-)) my music--singing, especially. My piano playing is about par, but I think it's special given that I mostly taught myself. :)

42. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Columbus, OH.

No comments: