Monday, February 18, 2008

Book Binge Update

Finished:
--The Interior Castle
--Is Heathcliff a Murderer? (It's essays about different novels, so I only read the ones on novels I had read, which made up about 50% the book. The novels I haven't read? Well, I dealt with that...)

Begun:
--Mysteries of Udolpho (two chapters)
--Jane Austen's letters (the first 10, with a few Tom Lefroy mentions...wink, wink)

And, finally, the madness continues:
Bought:

--Wuthering Heights (OUP--yes I'm giving Emily B. another whirl)
--Oliver Twist
--Measure for Measure (OUP Shakespeare)
--Much Ado About Nothing (Pelican Shakespeare)
--As You Like It (Pelican Shakespeare)

Arriving this week:
--Mrs. Beeton's Book of Household Management (OUP--abridged)

Yup, it's official. My name is Emily, and I'm a book addict.

No comments: