Sunday, September 27, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook--September 27, 2009



Outside My Window ...
It's dark now, but it was a beautiful fall day.

***
I am listening to...
L'Angelus, since it's Sunday.

***
To Live the Liturgy...
Rosary, Magnificat, Bible reading, classes
***
To Fit and Happy...
Gym tomorrow, ballet class on W.
***
I am thankful for...
Being healthy
***
I am pondering ...

How I can trick my body into letting me sleep tonight!
***
From the kitchen ...
This is what I made last night. And here's this week's schedule. 

I am wearing ...
A pink camisole, Pitt sweatpants.
***
I am creating ...
My memoir. It's going really well so far!

***
On my iPod...
(Isn't this the same as the above question? Oh well)
Stuff for my voice lessons--"Messiah", "Scarlet Pimpernel"

***
I am thinking...
that it was a good weekend.
***
Around the House
Not too much! The place is relatively clean!

.***

I am reading ...
"Home" by Marilyne Robinson
***
I am hoping and praying ...
For friends I know with cancer; for a good appointment tomorrow, and good oral surgery this week. 
***
On Keeping Home ...
these candles look awesome. (keeping this link because they are awesome)
And MORE candles: these are what I'm burning right now.
*yeah, I really like candles*


***
One of my favorite things ...
This jam

***
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:
Monday: Gym
Tuesday: House!
Wednesday: Ballet, Glee
Thursday: Voice, Bones, going to parents'
Friday: Oral surgery--oh yay. 



***
If you like reading my daybook, you can find many more over at Peggy's!

No comments: