Monday, September 07, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook--September 7, 2009




Outside My Window ...

Another great late summer/early fall day in OH. Sun's out. Some of the leaves are already starting to turn red and gold.

***
I am listening to...
L'Angelus "Sacred Hymns"

***

To Live the Liturgy...

Magnificat readings, rosary

***
To Fit and Happy...

Gym, after hauling kids around this weekend.

***

I am thankful for...
Beautiful weather; the changing of the seasons
***

I am pondering ...

What to wear tomorrow.
***
From the kitchen ...
Not sure. I need to plan something...

I am wearing ...

jeans, my Johnson Space Center NASA t-shirt.

***
I am creating ...
more music. :)

***
On my iPod...
music! I just had to reinstall the software since it somehow managed to wipe itself. Yikes.

***
I am thinking...
I had a great weekend.
***

Around the House

Clearing off the kitchen table; making lunch for tomorrow; prepping the coffee machine for the AM.

.***

I am reading ...

Am now reading: We Two (about Victoria and Albert). Read Gilead over the weekend. So good! I can't believe I hadn't read it until now. Now I want to read Home. Also reading The Merchant of Venice (Ignatius Critical Edition)


***
I am hoping and praying ...
For a good week
***
On Keeping Home ...

these candles look awesome. (keeping this link because they are awesome)

And MORE candles: these are what I'm burning right now.

*yeah, I really like candles*

***
One of my favorite things ...
my cousins; my new Pitt sweatpants. (Yes, I now own a pair of sweatpants)

***
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:

Thursday: Voice Lessons #2; NFL season begins, Steelers vrs. Titans, at Heinz Field!

Friday: Bryan's 24th birthday. My baby brother is twenty-four! Yikes!

Saturday: Tiff's birthday dinner; OSU vrs. USC.

***


No comments: