Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook--September 22, 2009



Outside My Window ...

A gray day for the first day of fall. Leaves are already falling! A lot are turning gold and lighter green, with a few red leaves here and there. No rain today, but we had lots of it yesterday.

***
I am listening to...
The Dirty Dancing soundtrack (getting in touch w/ my 80s side)

***

To Live the Liturgy...

Rosary, Magnificat, Bible reading, classes

***
To Fit and Happy...

Gym yesterday--I've lost three pounds in a week! Ballet class tomorrow. (With hopefully more of the awesome company dancer as teacher we had last week?)

***

I am thankful for...
My family
***

I am pondering ...

What else I need to do for my parish council meeting tonight.
***
From the kitchen ...
Not much right now. Probably just spaghetti for dinner.

I am wearing ...

Boden skirt and top, grey pearl earrings that I bought in Duck.

***
I am creating ...
A CLEAN APARTMENT. REally it's coming along. And music.

***
On my iPod...
Everything is back! Yay!!!!

***
I am thinking...
that I'm excited for this evening.
***

Around the House

Vacuuming (again, always)...dusting a bit.

.***

I am reading ...

Just finished Moloka'i for facebook book club. Such a great read.

***
I am hoping and praying ...
For friends I know with cancer.
***
On Keeping Home ...

these candles look awesome. (keeping this link because they are awesome)

And MORE candles: these are what I'm burning right now.

*yeah, I really like candles*

Putting out my autumn Willow Tree Angel.

***
One of my favorite things ...
Fall, in general

***
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:

Tonight: Parish Council meeting

Wednesday: Ballet class, "Glee"!

Thursday: "Bones"!, voice lesson


***

If you like reading my daybook, you can find many more over at Peggy's!

No comments: