Friday, September 11, 2009

Seven Quick Takes Friday--Vol. XII--the Video Edition




I.
So this is what I feel like right now:

Making a cake for my best friend's birthday dinner tonight! Longhorn for the meal and then back
here for the cake and Smiley Cookies (which are left over from the office gouging).
Note: My cakes are so much better. :)

II.
Did you see this? Get a load of my piano playing!

III.
Today is also my brother's 24th Birthday. Happy birthday Bubby!

IV.
So Steelers win last night. Me happy. What makes me unhappy is OT on a work night. Oh well.
Still a good win.

V.
Ballet class this week was excellent. I was very proud of my balances, and floor work.
We also did some work with port des bras.

VI.
Speaking of lessons--in voice, Robin is happy with my French. She had some tweaking to do
on the Italian. "He Was Despised" was very nice, except for a few random B-flats that
didn't want to cooperate. They will be forced into submission next week.

VII.
(Whoa seven already?!)
Football is upon us! Go Pitt! (And the Irish, I want them to beat Michigan, so if the Bucks
lose to USC tomorrow, Michigan won't have a better record.)

Have a good one, y'all!

No comments: