Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Family

Photos from the Pittsburgh Trip:


Di and the Adorable Suze. Isn't she HUGE?! Last time we saw her, she looked like this....



(July '09 in Houston)
babies, stop growing! Stop it I say!



I got to share a room with Cindy Lou Who (I mean...um...Suze) and Di. We had lots of fun, and Suze was wonderful.



For a Texas girl, she is well prepared for snow. She had mittens, a hat, and a big fluffy parka on top of this. She didn't really like the hat. It snowed 1-2" yesterday in the 'Burg.



At the family dinner--(L-R), Kelly, me and Carrie. Kelly is a sophomore at UM, and Carrie is a freshman at IUPUI. Carrie is studying graphic design and Kelly is a flute performance/music ed major.
I really, really love these guys.



My favorite, the Angel Baby, AKA Justin. Still has wonderfully curly hair, and a penchant for photography. He loves having his picture taken...




but...



Is not real great about opening his eyes...

(above, Cousin Matt, almost 17; directly above with Big Brother Brendan, who is a total cutie.)

More pics to come...

No comments: