Not the way you think. From Rod's blog, what top 10 movies would you suggest to someone to tell them what life is really all about?? Here are mine:
1) The Wizard of Oz--"There's no place like home."
2) The Passion. 'Nuff said.
3) Life is Beautiful--happiness does not depend upon your circumstances. It's something you make inside yourself. And you have to live every day as passionately, fully and wonderfully as you can.
4) Groundhog Day
5) The Hours--an "ordinary" life isn't really ordinary if we pay attention
6) Steel Magnolias/Finding Neverland: what real friendship is about
8) Return to me--transplants, of course! And how love often means overcoming fear/insecurities/etc.
9) Persuasion: "All the privilege I claim for my own sex, is that of loving longest, when existence or when hope is gone."
10) Fiddler on the Roof--we need good music in life. And tradition. And dancing in a barnyard. :)