Monday, May 18, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook--May 18, 2009



The Simple Woman's Daybook
For MONDAY, May 18, 2009
Outside my window...
It's a beautiful spring day! High 60s, a bit of a breeze, the trees are all green. 

I am thinking...
That it has been a good Monday so far. 

I am thankful for...
My family, my vocation

From the kitchen...
Not sure yet. A few options, including shrimp or pasta.
To live the liturgy...
Magnificat, Bible reading, rosary, St. Francis prayer book 
I am wearing...

A DKNY green plaid skirt; green camisole; green cardigan (all different shades of green so I don't look like a Leprechaun)
I am creating...
Files for my MA classes (I know, not very exciting)

I am going to breathe deeply ...
And enjoy this lovely day

Bringing beauty to my home ...
the house is clean!
My kitchen table is finally clear!
I am going...
to listen to my next Sacraments lecture and do the homework (if any. This prof isn't real big on assignments). And then follow the Pens online. 
I am reading...
A lot of the CCC. :) And then...On Being Catholic, David Copperfield
I am hoping...
For good classes this week.
I am hearing...
The Juno soundtrack
Around the house...
not a lot to do. General tidying. 
One of my favorite things...
My new file folders :) 
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:
T: A meeting w/ a friend of mine from church about a youth ministry he's involved in here in the city. 
Th: Lunch w/ Dad, ballet class (I will get there!!) 
F-M: Long weekend, yay! 

A Picture Thought I am Sharing:

Another pic of me and the cutest babe ever. Behind us is my cousin Kelly. My brother took this while Justin and I were playing "airplane", or whatever you want to call the game where you rock the baby back and forth. 
(sorry the spacing is all funny--blogger was going nuts as I composed this) 

No comments: