Sunday, May 03, 2009

Emology

(From Jane

1) What is your salad dressing of choice? Italian

2) What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? Bon Vie! 

3) What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of? PIZZA

4) What are your pizza toppings of choice? pineapple, sausage, pepperoni, cheese....

5) What do you like to put on your toast? peanut butter

6) How many televisions are in your house? 1

7) What color cell phone do you have? red

8) Are you right-handed or left-handed? right

9) Have you ever had anything removed from your body? major organs :) but other than that, no. I still have my tonsils. Go figure. 

10) What is the last heavy item you lifted? all my computer stuff, up the stairs into my apartment. 

11) Have you ever been knocked unconscious? Knocked? No. Unconscious due to drugs/medical conditions? Yes

12) If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? No. Absolutely not. 

13) If you could change your name, what would you change it to? I like it. No changes. 

14) Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? Sure. As long as I didn't have to keep it down. (yeah, I stole this from Jane. )

15) How many pairs of flip flops do you own? Three. 

16) What’s your goal for the year? be happy

17) Last person you talked to on the phone? I don't really talk on the phone, but it was probably mom. 

18) Last person you hugged? My grandpa

19) Favorite Season? summer/end of summer into fall

20) Favorite Holiday? Christmas!!!

21) Favorite day of the week? Saturday

22) Favorite Month? August/September

23) First place you went this morning? church in PA

24) What's the last movie you saw? The Hiding Place 

25) Do you smile often? Yup

26) Do you always answer your phone? My favorite button ever is iDivert. (OK, stole this again too, but I love it!)

27) It's four in the morning and you get a text message? I'm not even aware it happened. 

28) If you could change your eye color what would it be? I wouldn't

29) What flavor drink do you get at Sonic? Anything. Sonic's drinks are the best. 

30) Have you ever had a pet fish? yes. Twice. Both times they died. 

31) Favorite Christmas song? O Holy Night

32) What's on your wish list for your birthday? Well I just had one....I got books/DVDs/ a fun Magic Kingdom mug. :) 

33) Can you do push ups? Um...probably a couple. I can do plank pose. :) 

34) Can you do pull ups? Ha. Ha. NO. 

35) Does the future make you more nervous or excited? very very excited

36) Do you have any saved texts? Yup

37) Ever been in a car wreck? a couple

38) Do you have an accent? apparently, some people thing I do. I'm from Ohio, we're known for being "accentless"

39) What is the last song to make you cry? "Do What You Have To Do"  (I'm not counting songs I sang whilst crying onstage. That's called acting folks)

40) Plans tonight? unpack, read Parish Council materials, clean. Yes, I really have to clean. 

41) Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? Yup. 

42) Name 3 things you bought yesterday: Candy for my cousins at my other cousin's school musical. :) 

43) Have you ever been given roses? Heck yes. I had one boyfriend who was particularly good at that. 

44) Current hate right now? That I have to vacuum. I really hate vacuuming. 

45) Met someone who changed your life?  Yup. 

46) How did you bring in the New Year? I stayed home.  Yes, I am boring, but I'm not a big New Year's Eve Girl. I spent it once in NYC, and that was plenty. 

47) What song represents you? There's not one. There's a million. 

48) Name three people who might complete this? Not sure. 

49) What were you doing 12 AM last night? sleeping at Grandma's house in the bottom bunk. Good times. 

50) What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? It's morning ALREADY? 

No comments: