Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Blogging into the Future

OK so...
as much fun as I've had with the Bucket, I think the time has come to try a new platform.
I've been using A Gibson Girl, on the tumblr platform, for about a week, and I really like it. It's easy to upload web stories, photos, text, quotes--all the stuff I love. Plus the format is much cleaner.
So--I will be moving my blogging over there. If you've got me bookmarked, change it to http://agibsongirl.tumblr.com.
Don't worry, the email (janeandessie@gmail.com) and this blog will remain, although this blog will be mostly for archival purposes. Not sure what I'm going to do with CPG yet.
I'm so glad that y'all have been reading and following my post-tx adventures. There is more to come, so jump over to the new blog, won't ya?

No comments: