Monday, May 03, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook--May 3, 2010



Outside my window:
A very nice spring evening--low 70s, perfect. Might go sit outside and read after this.

I am wearing: 
my Boden dress in blueberry batik print. My last birthday present from my parents. It was a popular pattern so we have to wait for it to be re-ordered.

I am thankful for:
my friends

I am reading:

From the kitchen:

I am thinking:
That it is so beautiful outside!!

I am creating:
A clean apartment: vacuuming, mopping, running the dishwasher. 


Toward rhythm and beauty: 
Daily prayer; spiritual reading (currently Gospel of Luke)

To Live the Liturgy: 
see above

I am hoping and praying:
for my grandfather; my family members in purgatory; a friend of mine who is about to try his vocation as a Dominican friar.

Around the House:
See above. :) But the bathroom is pretty clean! Woo!
 
One of my favorite things:
Time with my friends.

A few plans for the week:
T: Voting day
W: Choir
Th: Voice
Friday-Sun: Pittsburgh to see the family

A picture I'm sharing: 
 me and my siblings (Melanie, center, Bryan, right)
 

No comments: