1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Paper, even though I am a rather amateur wrapper.
2. Real tree or artificial? Fake.
3. When do you put up the tree? Thanksgiving.
4. When do you take the tree down? Epiphany. When the Christmas season is "over".
5. Do you like eggnog? Um....haven't had enough to make a call.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? The Care Bear kitchen set. I was about five and I opened all my gifts, and no kitchen set. We have photos of me looking very bereft. But then,lo and behold, Santa had left in in the basement! Tricky old guy. :) And we still have parts of it, so it was a very durable gift indeed.
7. Do you have a Nativity scene? Yes. They're "S'mores" figurines--as in, the baby Jesus is a marshmallow in a graham cracker manager with a chocolate blanket. It's super cute, but probably not the most reverent. :)
8. Hardest person to buy for? My mom.
9. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I always receive good stuff. :)
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? REAL CHRISTMAS CARDS, i.e., snail mail. And they go to just about everyone I know.
11. Favorite Christmas Movie? How the Grinch Stole Christmas (both cartoon and live action) and A Christmas Story.
12. When do you start shopping for Christmas? August.
13. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Nope
14. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Peppermint bark and Mom's Christmas breakfast--sausage and cinnamon rolls. Mmmmmm.
15. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Color!
16. Favorite Christmas song: "O Holy Night", "O Come, All Ye Faithful"
17. Travel at Christmas or stay home? We stay at home for Christmas day proper now; when I was little we used to have CHristmas at home early (it was AWESOME) then spend Christmas Eve and Christmas Day in Pittsburgh with relatives. Fantastic. Now Mom's family all comes down here the 27th and we take over a hotel. :)
18. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer. Dasher, Dancer, PRancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzer, Rudolph. :)
19. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel.
20. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Morning.
21. Most annoying thing about this time of year? People who try to eliminate Christmas carols, creches, etc. from every single place on Earth other than a Church. LET'S GET REAL!