Monday, April 27, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook--April 27, 2009




The Simple Woman's Daybook
For MONDAY, April 27, 2009

Outside my window...
Beautifully sunny--high in the 80s. Amazing.

I am thinking...
that I need to figure out what I'm singing tonight!

I am thankful for...
my job.

From the kitchen...
Yes, it is 80, but I'm making soup tonight. Can't sing on a full stomach!

To live the liturgy...
Bible, rosary, Magnificat,

I am wearing...
One of my summer staples--my black, brown, cream and blue zigzag pattern wrap dress

I am creating...
music!

I am going to breathe deeply ...
and have fun tonight with my friends.

Bringing beauty to my home ...
Vacuuming, dusting

I am going...
to go to Sing Out, Louise!, a local open mike night in downtown Columbus, where we get to try out our musical theater pieces in a non-audition setting.

I am reading...
Scoop by Evelyn Waugh; David Copperfield

I am hoping...
for a grace-filled Easter season.


I am hearing...
the "Avenue Q" soundtrack

Around the house...
Balancing checkbook, cleaning

One of my favorite things...
singing!

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:
Wednesday: buying a new mac!
Thursday: The Great Gastby with Richelle
Sat.-Sun: Pittsburgh for Paige's first communion

A Picture Thought I am Sharing:
Paige, the first communion girl (on the left), at our annual family reunion, Christmas '08

No comments: